Greg tagged me, and here's my list:
1. There is too much unpaid talent out there. Too many witty, wise, intelligent, and original voices that go unheard for a lot of reasons that can be discussed later (or in the comment section).
2. Film bloggers are much more civil than political bloggers (and in many cases, much more knowledgeable about politics).
3. I, Fox, have a huge blind spot when it comes to sci-fi films.
4. When you compose a post that you perceive to be absolutely brilliant, be prepared for nobody to care.
5. When you fart out a post that you perceive to be filler, be prepared for a comment tsunami.
6. Gay film bloggers really like Sigourney Weaver.
7. Straight "female" film bloggers really like classy looking actors.
8. Straight "male" film bloggers really like actors with boobs.
9. I don't know any lesbian bloggers (I don't think...).
10. A scanner would be a good thing to invest in.
11. HTML for Dummies might be a good book to invest in.
12. Despite his decline in judgment, Roger Ebert is almost universally loved and/or respected by film bloggers.
13. Angry anonymous commenters are pussies.
14. The best resources for pre-1970's horror are film bloggers.
15. Karl Malden has a lot of fans that he's probably unaware of.
16. Professional football is much more popular with film bloggers than I would have suspected.
17. Jeffrey Wells is an idiot.
18. Comedy has a fresh outlet in photoshopping.
19. Strong cases for the under appreciated acting talents of John Wayne.
20. Every blogger I know well (see sidebar links) - and some that I don't - has introduced me to a film, director, genre, or book that I was previously unaware of. Spreading appreciation around... it's a good thing.