Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WOW, JOAN ALLEN LOOKS REALLY... DIFFERENT.


(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Or, maybe she's the voice of the dog, like in Dr. Doolittle or Homeward Bound.

I know, some of you mean people are already thinking of a variety of jokes on the Richard Gere/gerbil thing, and I won't suppress your right to free instincts, but bring your "A" game if you decide to go there.

Much more progressively crude and low-brow humorists would go for Hachi (that's Hachiko : A Dog's Story, in American language) being about a rich, convenient Buddhist saving a Chow-mix from a starving Chinese family of eight, or something.

I just hope they have a scene in there where Joan Allen Dog sniffs Gere's butt after he gets out of the shower and he's all "Hey! Whoa!" and she's all "Get ouuutta heeere! I'm a dog, remembah?!? RUFF!". That would be the best.

11 comments:

bill r. said...

I hate that. Why can't she just age gracefully?

Ed Howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed Howard said...

And they say there are no good roles for women in Hollywood...

Keith said...

So this is where both their careers are at these days.

Marilyn said...

I don't think Joan Allen looks different. She's wearing her hair a little full, but other than that...

Fox said...

I hate that. Why can't she just age gracefully?...

The thing is, she went in for breast enhancement and they ended up giving her six extra nipples!

And they say there are no good roles for women in Hollywood...I know, the bitches take them all.

So this is where both their careers are at these days....

Did you see what Marley and Me grossed????


OK, that's enough really bad jokes/replies from me for now.

Fox said...

You're so nice to the four-legged kind, Marilyn.

I just thought of another dumb line for the screenwriters of this movie:

"Is that a Milk-Bone in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?!?"

That one will totally make it into the trailer. It will kill at test screenings!

Marilyn said...

Oh how about, "The suspect is fleaing the interview!"?

Fox said...

Marilyn-

I can picture that on a teaser poster.

Craig said...

Those Method actors really get immersed in their roles.

средневек said...

Thanks for your post, quite worthwhile material.
Destin Florida weather | book holder | advertisements