Friday, March 13, 2009

HUGE JACKMAN?

Well... not according to that cute, silly little fella to the right of the sack grabber:


But whatever gripping technique our red sweatered friend used on Jackman (I'm guessing it was "the Tokyo drift"... a personal favorite of mine), it must've worked, because - as you'll see below - Hugh totally jizzed in his pants:

And how about our red-sweatered friend?? Talk about your bold pick-up move.

---

RSF: Hey. Hello mister X-Man Hollywood man. I want please to make you jizz hard and good.

HJ: G'Day young Hiroki. Whoa... AHHHuhhhaHHHuhhh ohh... CRICKEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

RSF: You date me now three years.

HJ: Ok. Hey... do you like boomerangs and Peter Weir?

---

Man, man, man... I freakin' love the Japanese. They're pretty much my favorite type of people ever.

3 comments:

Rick Olson said...

Another sensitive, meaningful post, Fox. How do you keep churning them out?

Fox said...

Rick-

I look in the mirror, shed some tears, and then sprint for the laptop.

Moses said...

spas in houston

Halifax news

breast augmentation prices

wedding invitations kits

Korean drama

new york regents

spas in houston

hottest women

retain