Monday, January 05, 2009

STEELY DANS

Is it me, or are these new Terminator : Salvation toys really lame????

Forget lame... how about perverted! Check out that Tetsuo : The Iron Man-style machine gun penis on the Jesse Ventura looking one. (I know what you're thinking, "That's a gun he's holding you idiot!" ... yeah, well, that's what they want you to think.) If you ask me, a little Japanese techno-horror is exactly what this franchise needs anyway.

And what's up with that terminator's weirdo face?!?! It has a grin on it that could put it on Cute Overload or possibly make it a LOL TERMINATOR! on I Can Has Cheezburger.

Do I even need to point out the Simon Rex/underwear model-looking cyborg on the right??? This is gonna be the gayest Terminator ev-er!

Which would be pretty cool, actually.

6 comments:

Adam Ross said...

I like the idea, what could be scarier than making Sloth from "The Goonies" into a horrible robot? His weakness remains Baby Ruth bars.

Soiled Sinema said...

What the fuck? These can't be real. This is as horrible of an idea as adapting Slumdog Millionaire action figures.

Fox said...

Dude! I was totally thinking Sloth too! Ha! It was either Slot of Jesse Ventura, and I think you made the wiser choice.

I don't know if most kids felt this way, but Sloth scared me when I saw him. Even after I knew he was nice I was scared. He was so gross that he scared me. I think it was my first encounter with defromaties.

Fox said...

Slumdog figures would be hilarious!

They could have a special Outhouse Jamal figure with the wooden toilet accessory (w/ removable poop swamp underneath). This, of course, would only be available when you sent in some proof of purchases.

PIPER said...

I like the LOL Terminator. But not as much as I like the ROFLMA Terminator. Or the OMFG Terminator.

Fox said...

Piper-

Ha! I think the OMFG Terminator label would go nicely with the metal dude in the very back. He seems very much over all of the other ones.