Saturday, August 23, 2008

WILL YOU LOVE ME MORE AS A 3 X 4?

J.D. over at Valley Dreaming tagged me for some self-introspective Flickr fun. Here's the rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

I'm very computer retarded and image upload illiterate, so I hope this works... but first my questions.

1. What is your first name?
Mark
2. What is your favourite food? Mexican
3. What high school did you go to? Clear Lake High School
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Sophia Bush
6. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Seoul, South Korea
8. Favorite dessert? My mom's boysenberry dessert.
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A paid writer.
10. What do you love most in life? My family.
11. One word to describe you. Huggable.
12. Your Flickr name. I don't have one.

Well there it is. I am it, it is me. I think the second column looks the most inviting.

Now go try it yourself!

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Aww, that bunny is so cute!

Rick Olson said...

I like the froggie, myself.