Friday, August 08, 2008

IF I WERE A TV PRODUCER

Former Sen. John Edwards today: "I am and have been willing to take any test necessary to establish the fact that I am not the father of any baby, and I am truly hopeful that a test will be done so this fact can be definitively established."

Please, god, let Maury Povich jump on this chance to have the greatest TV moment in history by setting up the Edwards' for one of those trashy paternity test episodes he specializes in!

And what's up with Edwards and one of his staff members (!!!) banging the same lady?!?! Did they pull three ways on her? Was Edwards just passing on his sloppy seconds?

Come on Maury... book that sh*t!!! BOOK IT!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Maury Povich makes my skin crawl - but I would TOTALLY watch that episode!

Fox said...

And I meant to so that I wouldn't want Mrs. Edwards there b/c I feel bad for her.... just John, his aide, and the camera lady they were sleeping with.