Thursday, April 24, 2008

STARS OF DAVID ARE ALIGNING

My two favorite Jews are finally working together : Woody Allen and Larry David!

Larry is in Woody's Untitled Summer Project. The level of comedic genius on set must be unbearable at times. Can you imagine? I would do anything to sit between those two during a lunch break.

More on this film later... I've probably already ruined it by fantasizing how great it could be...

Anyway... on to the good stuff:

Pics of Larry acting (acting??!?) with Evan Rachel Wood, bringing to screen some kind of Coney Island variation on her Lolita look that supposedly worked in seducing Marilyn Manson. (Is it really necessary to seduce Marilyn Manson? I can't imagine he has boundaries or guidelines.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Larry and Woody? The film would sound much more interesting if Woody weren't included. He is an obnoxious man where Larry is a genius.

Fox said...

awwwww... come on now. Sure he's made some missteps in his life and career, but:

"Here, taste my tuna casserole and tell me if I put in too much hot fudge."

Piper said...

If this were Woody 30 years ago, I would be excited. But I'm always excited for Larry. I'm more of a Sleeper, Love and Death kind of Woody Allen lover.

Fox said...

ahhhh... Love & Death! How I love it so. You tempted me know and I can't resist:

Sonja: Boris, Let me show you how absurd your position is. Let's say there is no God, and each man is free to do exactly as he chooses.What prevents you from murdering somebody?

Boris: Murder's immoral.

Sonja: Immorality is subjective.

Boris: Yes, but subjectivity is objective.

Sonja: Not in a rational scheme of perception.

Boris: Perception is irrational. It implies imminence.

Sonja: But judgment of any system of phenomena exists in any rational, metaphysical or epistemological contradiction to an abstracted empirical concept such as being, or to be, or to occur in the thing itself, or of the thing itself.

Boris: Yeah, I've said that many times.

Lorcan said...

Hi:
Pop by my flickr site, and you can enjoy a few photos of Allen and Davis working together...

George Fox is the founder of my faith, by the way (Quaker)...

As to Woody Allen, and his personality, was a real gentleman yesterday, had a nice short chat.

All the best, looking forward to the film also,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lorcanotway/
Lorcan